Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Does Lecruset 30 Mean?

CAPTCHart

I
briefly introduce one of my favorite blogs and one of the funniest ideas I've found in a long time. and had talked in this blog on CAPTCHAs are mechanisms based on the test to differentiate humans from nonhumans on the Internet, and generally consist of one or two distorted words where the user must decipher and enter in a box text. For example:

Well, certain people to see such strange combinations, absurd and sometimes funny, had the idea of \u200b\u200bcreating comics that use the phrase that appears in the captcha, so that this nonsense might have some meaning through context. Often incorporate elements from other internet memes and culture. The result is simply amazing, and I present some examples of CAPTCHart I've seen in my blog:

























Since I found your blog (http://www.captchart.com/) have been collecting the captchas that I find on the internet, and I wanted to invent a comic or a short story is much more difficult it seems. Besides that I have zero talent and ability to use programs like the Gimp (photo only to modify slightly), so if anyone wants to help me make some to send to the blog, you are welcome. For now I present my first collaboration, but do not know if it was good. Here it is:

0 comments:

Post a Comment