Thursday, December 2, 2010

Virtual Games For Tweens



error I discovered that I published the following brief in another blog, one that no one checked. We publish here, but the original feeling has passed. It was rather a candid revelation fleeting:


is astounding the feeling has returned to me: to exalt by some meaningless minutiae, for inane interactions should not cause major problems. I thought overcome surface tension.

But they have become, I suspect that to stay.

wrote here very often, the consequences are still paying up today. I find it difficult to reread those old texts and feel good. What is new, not old and I have shown is still there, floating in the memory of those who still remember it. God, what crap!

I contemplate scenarios that could delight me. But not today. I begin to disassemble his lies, his touch tricky. They were young lovers, now I know. Today the feeling of nostalgia is not painful. Ja! It's the feeling of coming out of a cocoon too tough.

More than anything I am proud: All attempts to label me have failed.

not tell anyone, please, but the content of my blog will be coming back slowly. The old entries, old motives of hatred or joy will be online again. I hope not to regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment