Monday, December 20, 2010

Pokemon 150 List With Images

up pre-Christmas consumption

I came to the parking lot of Wal-Mart with only four minutes late for the appointed time, but traffic was absolutely ridiculous. Mexicali is a city that is characterized by a difficult traffic, but on Sunday was unprecedented. People came to the store as if they were giving away things, if you'll pardon the expression trilladĂ­sima. The parking lot was to burst (a worn expression, sorry you) and can not miss those double-parked or parked in locations that prevent the movement of other cars. After struggling, I found parking, but it was a bit tardy.

crossed through a hole in the cyclone mesh fence separating the parking lot of Wal-Mart in the street markets is to one side. The crowd looked and walked everywhere. There was a pick-up unrealistically high, as amended, of course, with four pochos up, waiting for parking. I was to see me with Luis at the entrance which is right next to the railroad tracks but did not know how he looked.

While there, suspected of a boy, so I dialed his cell phone and he put his hand into his pocket. Before I could answer I asked, "Are you Luis?". I said yes. I bought an nVidia GeForce graphics card and a power of 600 watts per thousand pesos. It was the best option, but more suited to my purpose.

As I walked to my car I got to thinking that maybe I had cheated, and when installed the computer on my machine, not work.

Becoming gamer at this point. All for science.

* * *

did not have a DVI cable, so I had to go somewhere where I thought I would: The Plaza Cachanilla. Error! For starters, I discovered that there are no electronics or computer stores. The options became stunted, so I went to bookstores (stunted too) to see what was new (not much).

When I walked by one of the corridors, the employee of a house is hard I started to wave and say hello, which almost did not notice because it was focused on the radio program I listened. I listened and I realized it was a former student. I went over to say hello, happy to see her again. I knew he was working in a pawn shop as he enters college, but I never cared to ask where she was.

suddenly said he would teach me something and ran into the back of the room. I was feeling a little uncomfortable that the guy who was sitting in the doorway stared at me with a face, I guess it was the guard or something, but not brought uniform. The store was empty, I guess there was nobody else to watch. He returned with his Blackberry touchscreen. I said that I touchscreens like I do not want my screen all filthy. By the way, every time I show my Kindle, people immediately spend their greasy fingers on the screen. Thank you, Steve Jobs: Now everybody wants to handle all screens. What bad habit!

He showed me his cell for something I had wondered about the messenger, and do not remember why. He tried to turn it on, but apparently had been locked and the screen went black color. The conversation ran out early and went on my way leaving behind the counter full of gold.

This encounter reminded me of another former student who works in a shop Pet of the square. I went over there and I found that was full of people, I guess, wanted to give a pet for Christmas. I got to thinking that I do not give away animals like me, is too much work, so I neither give away.

not say who I'm talking about, so I invent a name: Stephen. Not a name I particularly like, but the first thing that comes to mind. When I was taking a hamster and put it in a box of Chinese food with holes in the top. Could barely walk the crowd that was inside, and she told me how it went down, but at least some customers bought, they will usually laugh at the animals and hit the tanks.

such a hurry that I saw only the health, saw me and stopped working. I left the place without DVI cable, and a book under his arm drum skin, by Arturo Perez-Reverte. Not a particularly good book, but talk about hackers. All for science

0 comments:

Post a Comment