Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Congratulate A Bar Mitzvah

San Antonio ... The Journey ... with 4 caterpillar track ... (By Tachu)

New Helvetia, February 12 at 16:30 pm, I took the Cot to Cot MMontevideo to engage from 19:15 to Piria ... XXX I arrived and had to spend to pay the registration of the race and stock up on provisions for the journey between naps and feeding my athletic body carved ... Once dropped

in Piria at 20:50 I ran to the house of culture something like 7 blocks to find out who registered until 19! thankfully took pity on me and decided to register ... Running back to where the chips delivered was exactly where I had left the bus or 7 blocks back ...

And while I changed was that we began to meet, first with "The German" and then "Creeping Blast, we had only Javi Motta did not appear ...

We got ready for the start and when did the voice of AURA! at 21:30 just started this new edition of the San Antonio ... so cute

decided to this opportunity flag running neck and as we all know is dark red ... never, ever in my life I had cried many times "Hi Superman!" "Look dad is a super hero and even a colorblind exclaimed:" Look BATMAN !!!"...

If we talk about the race is a pretty terrible track where the rise and fall kills you still kills you with that tiny little rise in the middle, when you finish coming down the hill and the endless curve toward the goal and it seems that no nuuuunnnnccaaaaaaaa ends ... but we!

just above the target as a waterspout had to leave the terminal to take my Cot of 23:20 and engage with Central Agency's 02:00 and get home at 04:30 to sleep a little while!

"THE PASSENGER IS TIRED ... THE PRIDE IS FOREVER!"

Congratulations to all riders and especially our own:

Javir Motta, position 22, 35:45
Tachu, position 626, 51:04
Burst, position 1070, 56:09
German, position 1654, 1:26:27

First Appearance Caterpillar to Burst, German and Javi
Congratulations to them and welcome!

photos soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment