Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eyeclops Mini Projector Can Use In Laptop

bites the dust Another extortionist

Mientras estaba en La Paz en una pequeña reunioncita donde comí como puerco (chicharrón en salsa green bean tacos, beer and all those things had not eaten since I started the diet) received a cell phone call. The number is showing but it was on my list of contacts. I had to interrupt my conversation interesting blogs to answer.

"Hello, this is your Uncle Richard, said the voice on the line.

Of course, I have no uncle Richard. The voice was completely unknown, so I knew immediately that this was an extortionist. It is not the first time I called asking me these little jokes, and usually try to get some fun at the expense of the poor sucker trying to get me money. On one occasion I was told they were going to my house to "take me by the hair and ridiculous." Unfortunately I could not answer that burst out laughing while the other person hung up.

Finally, I decided to roll and act happy to hear it again.

- What's up, man? How have you been?
- Yes you know who this is? He asked.
"Sure, how are you? "It's
Raite need, is your mom there?
"I think around here go, why?
"But I need to come for me.
"Ah, yes, where?
-A home of your blond-aunt of course I have no aunt to whom you say "blonde."
"Oh, yes. I say.
"Over here on the Hill ...
"Yes, I say.
- Did not your mom's out there?
"I really do not know, I think it went but I have not reviewed. Already

he sounded puzzled: All the things I said seemed to be right and I acted with astounding familiarity. I guess things never came out so easy. On the other hand, had absolutely no information released about myself and I kept asking for information to him, so he ran out of things to say.

- Who speaks? She asks.
- Oh, man! You circled me, what do not you remember me?
"Hey ... Roberto?
- No! What do you Robert? Let's see, you tell me who this is?

began to stutter and I realized that the conversation was over. He no longer had the imagination to follow up stories and keep talking to Anais could be much more interesting, so I hung up. Moreover, as was away from Mexicali was a long distance call and I was taking credit for me too.

My only regret is not having taken the fun you expect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment