Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Does Neautraization Work?

Shining


The photo is from 2006, but what happened in 2011 narrated.

My bike accumulated dust and rust for a simple reason: My laziness. It is a track or road bike. The tires are so thin that often because I struck out on the streets of Mexicali. Full of potholes and uneven sidewalks or no, not give them much time to live. I've got a mountain because I am a cheapskate and have not found one in my size.

Whenever my yellow bike struck out, had to walk to the nearest place where they could repair it. That gave me so much slack that normally the bike spent months shoved it on a corner, until I decided to do something.

The last time I took was in December. I left and when I returned on the agreed date were not listed. The restaurant's owner gave me a lot longer to regresármela, argued that holiday season there are few bicycle tubes for sale, almost whole bike just sold. I was waiting until January. When I returned it, I drove to my house happy, remembering how much I love cycling.

I got home and the front tire was deflated and again.

I had to arm myself with courage, could no longer rely on the type. I took the tube and saw that it was horribly patched with yellow plastic. Not even a tire patch was a vile piece of plastic with glue. Besides, he had another hole near the valve. He clearly explained that I had put two new tubes and I cashed. I decided never to return to the same place and patch it myself from then on.

I think I spent another month with my bike left by the wayside, I'm slow to these things. One day I came to an Autozone and bought patches for car tires. Other weeks later, the bike patch carefully read the package directions. After another week, I placed the tube into the tire.

It was not as difficult as I thought. I regretted not having learned before doing this kind of thing. Also I adjusted the seat, I raised more, as recommended by the orthopedist. Perhaps because of my laziness type local bike was deceiving me all this time.

Today I did almost everything by bike: I went to the Masters, then a different bike shop to buy tubes. The front tire is losing air, but not quickly. Sooner or later I will shot, so I predict. I'm not as unconscious as before, now I can die doing this. Helmet use, I always carry with me a small air pump and tools to change the tube. I want to get pads and elbow pads, preferably an armor or something. I do not like running so much risk. I came to Procon

to buy some things I needed. Out, a person who was sweeping the sidewalk in the business told me he liked my bike. I asked the brand and I realized that I had never thought could be of any brand. The revised and told me he loves cycling. I told him I had gotten only fifteen dollars in Santo Tomás, a flea of \u200b\u200bCalexico. "In the flea," he asked. There I discovered that the border translation of "flea market" is "flea" and answered affirmatively. Twenty-eight years living here and did not know.

I went with the nutritionist and I received the excellent news that only weight 92 kilos: My ideal weight. About four or five years since I weighed so little. Now I just have to lower my body fat levels and increase my muscles. I hope the bike will help me.

What I discovered is that I will always cheeks.

No, I'm not going to spend the diet. There is nothing miraculous or passive. They are not magic pills that disappear fat, or a device that makes you lose weight ejercitándote electricity or just five minutes a day. The secret is not eating junk. Are you ready to leave? No, right?

bad thing to lose weight is that you become a poster with your nutritionist legs. Everyone will start asking: "How did you do?" as if they knew that exercising and eating balanced while you will lose weight. They hope to tell them that you take a wonderful tea in the morning, and that makes your metabolism speed up and voila! lose weight. Stop dreaming! I start to tell you that I stopped eating this and that and are disappointed immediately.

If you eat fat, you will. If you eat carbohydrates, carbohydrates have. The first time I went down, was because I worked out like hell. In engineering, I went almost every day riding the same yellow bike that I use today. The technology of Mexicali was a few miles from my house. I went with a backpack (backpack that was stolen two years ago). Inside wore thick workbooks, databases, and linear algebra, plus a heavy laptop Pentium VI. Reached almost dead, but exercised. Three times a week going to run, and as many days playing tennis with colleagues in the race. So why would not he be slim? Not only was skinny, I also had my muscles hard.

But there is no time for that. All my fellow Masters, except one, have gained weight. It is no coincidence: read thousands of pages and write thousands of words is something that requires a huge ass to sit for hours doing the same. Because the events were that lasted almost all day on Tuesday we got to eat pizza and tacos dinner of beans and biscuits with tuna. The next day we were given sandwiches with macaroni. Pure meal! I had to abstain from eating, but the others wiped out everything.

My point is that now I understand all these things in the food pyramid, the phrase that "You are what you eat" and why I was so fat that long. I started my diet for heart problems that I came in second half stress engineering. If mathematics ruined my life. After three days of starting the diet, my heart was pounding like that. Moreover, even remember who did. I could not believe it.

Reader: If you're going to start a diet, do it for health reasons. If you do it for vanity, and valiste. Happen as usual, come down some kilos, feel it is enough, come back to eat as before, and guess what, will be back soon. Looking to be healthy. Seriously, it's important. Beware of all those diets that consist of pure eating apples, or eating only once a day or not eating. What do you think happens to your body when it you give it the nutrients it needs? Will receive by spontaneous generation? I think not.

I stay healthy, to see how much you stand. This means that I take leave of salt, as useless as fatty foods. Now I am horrified of everything you missed in my stomach. So why not go hungry. During the diet, I tried some churritos and almost vomit. And wean me.

But I strayed too far from the subject. He kept telling the routes I did on my bike. In my next stop I had an altercation with a cashier at Soriana. I could not believe that he preferred to continue talking with the hope of "defeat" rather than charge me so I could continue my way. He had no interest in what they had to say.

attended the inauguration of an exhibition at the CEART. No longer in cycling, would not take it anymore. My girlfriend passed me and went. I found three former students, and took a picture with two of them.


sleep now, I think I hurt all over tomorrow. Long ago that I was not so much on a bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment