Sunday, March 6, 2011

Doujinshi Pokemon Ash

Learning Prog Mexicali Purposes


I'm really getting better at DDR, I'm starting to grow stares. When I first started playing it was only with research purposes: I wanted to write a character that was an expert at the game, so I wanted to feel what it was like playing it. Now I really enjoy it. My first attempts were terrible, of course. My feet couldn't hit the arrows even in the easier songs at very slow speeds, but yesterday I tried a "six feet" song and I almost made it to the end.

Some players are so advanced that they've developed a specific technique: They grab the back handle with both hands, and they barely move their feet, which stay mostly at the center of the board. They touch the pads just enough for the machine to register the move. I've no interest in playing like that. That's not dancing, there's no rhythm, it's kinda boring.

Well... Let's see how far I get in this playful and sweaty journey.

* * *

After I unwrapped the fountain pen I looked around for a trash can. The pen was very cheap, just bought it for learning purposes. Writing with a ball pen gets really tiring after a few pages. I saw a clear plastic bag with some empty Arizona tea cans and I assumed it was trash. Closer inspection revealed it wasn't, there was some other stuff inside. A guy was standing near the bag, and he suddenly trowed-up with a loud noise. He muttered "ay, cabrón" and grabbed the bag. He approached me and said: "Are you interested in a bottle of Buchanan's?". "No, thanks", I replied, realizing that the bottle was one of the things in the plastic bag.

He searched inside one of his pockets and handed me a paper: "Then have this". I took the piece of paper and read the blue text, one side of it was in spanish and the other in english:

"What is bio-magnetism? (Note: Never asked myself that question, but never mind).

"Bio-magnetism is a complimentary therapeutic system that by means of magnetic fields of medium intensity has the primary objective of balancing pH (potential hydrogen) so that your organism self-regenerates and heals with acceleration. Bio-magnetism awakens the internal reflex of the body to heal itself without unwanted side-effects.

"Illness and/or fatigue indicate pH imbalance; in other words, your organism is acidic and/or alkaline beyond its normal parameters. By neutralizing the pH, pathogenic microorganisms are eliminated since they CANNOT survive in a pH neutral environment. This therapeutic process also promotes toxin elimination and healthy organ function".

All bullshit aside, that guy needed it alright. Not the very best of spokespersons.

The pen was OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment