Saturday, March 12, 2011

Christina Aguilera Boobs'

The Bocas del Cufré ... (Everything written is the responsibility of Tachu)

If you look closely at this excerpt from the booklet of the Administration of San José notice that says that the activity of the 9 th Corrida Cufré Athletic Mouth begins at 18:00 with the category of children ...

Summary assembled by Agnes Delucchi for Athletics celestial :
"This Sunday, March 6 a good idea to go to San Jose to Boca del Cufré.
There he made the 11th Corrida athletic with special to begin with the smallest since 6 years racing promotion.
Time 18 - career minor medals to participants
19 Hour Run of higher total 8800 meters beach circuit.
Registration free

If we now look at this other excerpt from the page GO URUGUAY, one or the most complete and current and complete in that respect it clearly says athletic ... Under 18 hours, 19 hours more ...

Sunday, March 6 ...

To reach Boca had to change my working hours and so have the afternoon off and attend the final preparation prior to San Jose ...
I climbed on my 70 Eco fierce and when I thought I already habñia lost and I had almost no line in the tujes ... I arrived in Bocas ...
funny thing is that being at 18:40 and I approached the start I saw people running ... I'll be warming
... Will the arrival
Boy, I questioned ...

Neither of the other ...
traffic inspector girl informs me that the race was ending and add:
"you also think it was at 19? Talk to the manager who is at the start"

I left my bike on the side, gets angry and I went looking for some irresponsible in this situation ...
And I found one of them ...
of green jersey was ... Emember
his words when asked about the situation:
"What happens after we publish bad and not correct ..." I thank

no longer a taken, because at another time in my life this person would be making an effort to anally remove teeth that would make swallowing ... Instead
got on my bike and came home with pain and no glory for the same stupid as ever ...

Unfortunate that the Municipality of San José put these people in charge of projects, a pity that they have sullied the image of this race for not doing things right ...
and clarify one thing:
There were 7 or 8 that "we are late, we many more and many of montevideo ...
And we're late, we arrived when we had to go and the race took off an hour before it was stipulated, not confuse things ...

for more information can contact Mr Calandria cel 099 192 726, surely he can explain something more than this to me is inexplicable ...

Greetings to all who like me went to the same mound of ass and we had to leave with nothing ...

dismissal was very angry ... but not so ... Tachu

0 comments:

Post a Comment