Monday, January 24, 2011

Indian Bolywood Showing Good Boobs

The Fast and the Furious

I see that no newspaper has published anything about this, so you can count it.

Yesterday was electricity in the colony Pro-Home. The good news is that the moon was new, so not stumbled while walking home in the dark. After a few moments again and slowly lighting illuminated the streets. As I walked, I noticed that certain sections of the city had electricity and some do not. Arriving near Columbus Avenue, which runs along the entire border patrols watched lights and people running to get to the gossip. I went. There were patrols, fire and many people are nosy. Someone

que estaba jugando arrancones perdió el control en un tope. Su carro se volteó y se estrelló contra un poste de luz, el cual se destrozó totalmente. En el proceso, el carro se llevó de corbata la cochera de una de las casas, y dejó sin electricidad a muchas colonias, algunas no tan cercanas.

De inmediato fui por mi cámara.


Cuando llegué estaba el chofer todavía tirado en la calle. Me contaron que sus amigos lo dejaron ahí tirado y se dieron a la fuga. No sé si sea cierto, pero no me sorprendería.



Uno de los que seen as towing the car told police: "Am I can carry the battery?" Another of them posed with the defense that was shredded lying on the street.


A neighbor asked me the photos to show to the insurance company. I could not leave his house because the cables had been blocking the entrance. He told me that happens all the time, and that the last time they knocked down all the garage and a pillar fell on one of their cars. The responsibility they let him go in the hospital and never heard from again.



suppose that these are the things that make drag racing in something as striking: The risk of dying. I can understand, not condone.

Indeed, all survived the crash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment